On a monthly basis, GHSC-PSM reports out on supply chain updates related to maintaining routine supply and responding to COVID-19 demand. These reports include the project's coordination with suppliers and logistics contractors, strategic planning, collaboration, country response and more. Highlighted text refers to the most up to date information.
The USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project is closely monitoring the spread of the COVID-19 and working to mitigate its impact on the global health supply chain. The latest Situational Report along with resources are provided on this page.
- COVID-19 Job Aid (available in English, French and Spanish)
- COVID-19 Emergency Response: How the GHSC-PSM Health Systems Strengthening Team Can Help
- Questions to Consider to Maintain Routine Supply of Public Health Commodities and Support COVID-19 Response (available in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Actions to Take Now to Ensure Routine Supplies are Available: COVID-19 Response Recommendations (available in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Keeping Supply Chain Workers Safe During a Pandemic (available in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Stronger Together: Preparing supply chains for what's next with COVID-19 response
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides background information and updates on COVID-19.
John's Hopkins University's Center for Systems Science and Engineering hosts a dashboard that shows the location and number of confirmed COVID-19 cases along with casualties and the number of recovered patients.
Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security provides regular situation reports and fact sheets on COVID-19.
PEPFAR COVID-19 resources.
GHSC-PSM Emergency Supply Chain Preparedness and Response webpage covering overall various "black swan" events.