As part of project activities, the GHSC-PSM Project requires the provision of single-use one-rod and two-rod contraceptive implants for USAID programs globally. Chemonics intends to enter into an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity subcontract(s) with one or more Offeror(s).
This RFQ is open to all interested eligible Offerors. Quotes submitted will need to comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this RFQ.
Questions or requests regarding the technical or administrative requirements of the RFQ shall be submitted in writing to the following email addresses: email@example.com.
The deadline for submission of questions is February 12, 2018. Phone calls will not be accepted. Only the written answers issued by GHSC-PSM will be considered official and carry weight in the RFQ process and subsequent evaluation. All questions received will be aggregated, anonymized, and formal, and written answers issued no later than close of business on February 16, 2018. Any verbal information received from employees of the project, Chemonics International, Inc. or any other entity should not be considered as an official response to any questions regarding to this RFQ.
- Annex 1 - General Contract Terms and Conditions
- Annex 2 - Required Certifications
- Annex 3 - Offer Cover Letter
- Annex 4 - Product Specifications and Technical Requirements
- Annex 5 - Price Quotation Form
- Annex 6 - Product Registration Information
- Supplement 1 - Finished Pharmaceutical Product Questionnaire
- Supplement 2 - Instructions for Creating a GHSC-QA Technical Questionnaire Submission
- Supplement 3 - Instructions to Access and Upload Documentation to GHSC-QA SharePoint Site
- Supplement 4 - Medical Device Product Questionnaire
- Response to Questions