The GS1 supplier score is a quantitative measurement to evaluate the GS1 supplier compliance by phase and overall phase weighted score. The top suppler score list is intended to highlight our top performing suppliers regarding GS1 compliance.
Scope of Suppliers
Suppliers are scored if they supply items that are deemed in scope for the GS1 requirements meeting all the criteria below:
- Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, laboratory reagents, and sterile kits
- Items in those categories under long term agreements
- Items in those categories that we have ordered before
- Phase 1 – GTIN, GLN, and tertiary pack trade item label submission – Deadline : 30 December 2018
- Phase 2 – Master data via the Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) – Deadline: 30 December 2019
- Phase 3 – Secondary pack trade item label submission – Deadline: 30 June 2020
- Phase 4 – Logistics unit label submission + serialization (pharmaceuticals only) – Deadline: 30 June 2022
The supplier scorecard methodology outlines the GS1 requirements and how each impacts the supplier phase and overall GS1 score.