July 15, 2020
The top supplier score list is intended to highlight our top performing suppliers regarding implementation of our global standards requirements, achieving a compliance score of 95% or higher in a given Phase.
Scope of Suppliers
Suppliers are scored if they supply items that are deemed in scope for the GS1 requirements meeting all the criteria below:
- Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, laboratory reagents, and sterile kits
- Items in those categories under long term agreements
- Items in those categories that we have ordered before
- Phase 1 – GTIN, GLN, and tertiary pack trade item label submission – Deadline : 30 December 2018
- Phase 2 – Master data via the Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) – Deadline: 30 December 2019
- Phase 3 – Secondary pack trade item label submission – Deadline: 30 June 2020
- Phase 4 – Logistics unit label submission + serialization (pharmaceuticals only) – Deadline: 30 June 2022
The supplier scorecard methodology outlines the GS1 requirements and how each impacts the supplier phase and overall GS1 score.