This comprehensive resource from the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project offers distribution and dispensing considerations for the public-sector supply chain and maternal, newborn and child health (MNCH) stakeholders in low- and middle-income countries including:
- An explanation of how MNCH commodity needs have shifted during COVID-19
- Recommendations for which MNCH commodities to prioritize and fully supply at health facilities
- Ensuring health care worker safety
- Alternative options for dispensing and distributing MNCH commodities
- Supply chain actions to take
- Detailed MNCH commodity information and considerations
The project has also published an abridged version that focuses on recommended actions and considerations for MNCH stakeholders and alternative options for dispensing and distributing MNCH commodities during COVID-19. Download the abridged version here.