Four GHSC-PSM teams are presenting posters at the American Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (ASTMH) meeting November 15-19. This annual event features experts from around the globe dedicated to reducing the burden of tropical infectious diseases and improving global health. We are honored to contribute to the rich knowledge resource represented by this community and look forward to seeing and hearing from our colleagues online.
Schedule of GHSC-PSM poster presentations:
- Poster Session A: Monday, November 16, 1:30 pm – 3 pm (U.S. Eastern Time Zone)
- Angola: Building Supply Chain Expertise in the Angolan Ministry of Health to Improve Malaria and other Health Programs (Presentation number: LB-5020)
- Poster Session C Wednesday, November 18 11:45 am – 1:15 pm (U.S. Eastern Time Zone)
- Ethiopia: Drug Use Evaluation on the Management of Childhood Diarrhea and Use of Zinc Sulfate in Ethiopia (Presentation Number: 1279)
- GS1: New Technologies and Global Standards for Improved Health Outcomes (Presentation Number: 1040)
- Kenya: Use of Routine Supply Chain Data to Improve Rollout of Community Case Management for Malaria in Siaya County, Kenya (Presentation Number: 1206)