Related Supply Chain Topics
Related Global Health Areas
Join many of GHSC-PSM’s specialists from around the globe Nov 30-Dec 2 at the 2022 Global Health Supply Chain Summit in Dakar, Senegal!
- Mariya Saleh | GHSC-PSM in Nigeria. "The Drug Revolving Fund Scheme: A Catalytic Intervention for Improving Access to Medicines in Nigeria"
- Feliciano Cumaquela | GHSC-PSM in Mozambique. "Using Decentralized Drug Distribution from Private Pharmacies to reach HIV treatment goals in Mozambique"
- Edmealem Ejigu | GHSC-PSM in Ethiopia. "Restoring health supply chain in conflict-affected health facilities through a holistic conventional and emergency supply chain intervention"
- Thidiane Ndoye | GHSC-PSM Task Order 3 (FP/RH). "Innovations in Contraceptive 2Packaging to Drive Supply Chain Efficiencies and Commodity Security"
- Habtamu Tesfaye | GHSC-PSM in Ethiopia. "Bottom-up Innovations: System of auditable pharmaceutical transactions, and services for supply chain, proper use of medicines, and delivering health services in Ethiopia"
- David Thuo | GHSC-PSM Afya Ugavi activity in Kenya. "Risk evaluation and management involved in supply chain of malaria commodities"
- Egla Chepkorir | GHSC-PSM Afya Ugavi activity in Kenya. "Using simplified excel spreadsheet for accountability and to advocate for resource allocation: A case study of Kirinyaga county"
- Daniel Menge | GHSC-PSM Afya Ugavi activity in Kenya. "Strengthened supply chain systems through advocacy for establishment of county health products and technologies units"
- Dr. Jerusa Oluhano | Kenya MOH partner. "The Impact of Routine Supportive Supervision on Management of Health Products and Technologies in Vihiga County, Kenya (2020-2022)"
Panels featuring GHSC-PSM:
Leveraging the private sector, data, and innovative solutions to reach the last mile
Panel featuring Rebecca Logan, GHSC-PSM Country Programs Director, and Deo Kimera, GHSC-PSM Ghana Country Director.
Enhanced access to public health commodities through harmonized regulatory processes
Plenary panel featuring Ines Buki, GHSC-PSM Rwanda Country Director.
The Outsourcing Toolkit (OSTK): Activity Based Costing
Tutorial session featuring Ralph Titus, GHSC-PSM Health Systems Strengthening Director.